Reply
Views: 38415 | Replies: 385
[ Events ] Events Nov 24th

 [

Copy Link

]

  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 10
  • Posts: 573
On 2016-11-24 21:57:06Show this Author Only
221#
Why did you guys remove that costume from the recharge event? :@ please tell us right in this topic
And dont you remove my post this time :L this has nothing conflicted with the rule This post was last edited by mdr***@gmail.com at 2016-11-24 21:58
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 2
  • Posts: 27
On 2016-11-24 22:07:48Show this Author Only
222#
  • PervySage On 2016-11-24 20:57:37
  • Nah, he isn't that different than the other pains...
are you for real?
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 11
  • Posts: 83
On 2016-11-24 22:40:02Show this Author Only
223#
  • DashFaster On 2016-11-24 21:56:58
  • Anyone know if the discounts on ninja frags can reach 40% or is it just for the threads and stuff that have a chance for 40%? I've tried and most of the time I get 20% on frags.
its only 20% on ninja's, also from OP post it seems they raises the price of ninja's...
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 9
  • Posts: 191
On 2016-11-24 23:30:40Show this Author Only
224#
  • Varz On 2016-11-24 22:40:02
  • its only 20% on ninja's, also from OP post it seems they raises the price of ninja's...
30% is highest not 20.
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 32
  • Posts: 856
On 2016-11-24 23:35:22Show this Author Only
225#
How much would Mabui-chan cost?
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 0
  • Posts: 32
On 2016-11-25 00:15:27Show this Author Only
226#
Is the thanksgiving stuff up for every server? I can only see the balloon shuriken and sage key events.
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 2
  • Posts: 45
On 2016-11-25 00:15:43Show this Author Only
227#
Well we had enough funds to level up to rank 10 and now we have to get more to level up Group Activities. rip
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 0
  • Posts: 2
On 2016-11-25 00:28:54Show this Author Only
228#
I don't see all the events in my server
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 72
  • Posts: 1207
On 2016-11-25 00:54:09Show this Author Only
229#
Is it me or is the base price of ninja in sage event higher so the higher discount actually ends up costing more than before so its misleading?
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 2
  • Posts: 17
On 2016-11-25 02:31:11Show this Author Only
230#
nice to know most of these events are p2p way to kill a game by reserving it for rich people
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 0
  • Posts: 4
On 2016-11-25 02:36:48Show this Author Only
231#
The Thanksgiving Feast wheel has Orochimaru instead of wild west costume?
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 10
  • Posts: 108
On 2016-11-25 02:43:54Show this Author Only
232#
  • On 2016-11-25 02:36:48
  • The Thanksgiving Feast wheel has Orochimaru instead of wild west costume?
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. What happened?
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 1
  • Posts: 6
On 2016-11-25 03:00:35Show this Author Only
233#
Yay, again event almost only for paying ones...

It wouldn't kill them (probably) to give one roll daily on the wheel... no f2p would ofc got the Minato, but it would at least be a little something.

Also, THE SHOPS. REFRESH THE SHOPS FINALLY.
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 21
  • Posts: 259
On 2016-11-25 03:21:00Show this Author Only
234#
  • On 2016-11-25 03:00:35
  • Yay, again event almost only for paying ones...

    It wouldn't kill them (probably) to give one roll daily on the wheel... no f2p would ofc got the Minato, but it would at least be a little something.

    Also, THE SHOPS. REFRESH THE SHOPS FINALLY.
You have Shurikens
You have Arena rewards
Paying is Thanksgiving wheel

And then they gave permanent things to do. I consider that a positive event. Oh you don't have a chance for Minato... I'll start playing the worlds smallest violin here. The issue is they have to pander to the paying folks some of the time. Why is because that is how the game continues on. So there are going to be rewards that others can get that a player not paying won't be able to get. (3rd Hokage) They are event ninja for a reason. You have to do some special event and that is all.

I really didn't see so much saltiness when the 3rd Hokage was on the event block.
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 0
  • Posts: 17
On 2016-11-25 03:40:27Show this Author Only
235#
  • nh111 On 2016-11-25 03:21:00
  • You have Shurikens
    You have Arena rewards
    Paying is Thanksgiving wheel

    And then they gave permanent things to do. I consider that a positive event. Oh you don't have a chance for Minato... I'll start playing the worlds smallest violin here. The issue is they have to pander to the paying folks some of the time. Why is because that is how the game continues on. So there are going to be rewards that others can get that a player not paying won't be able to get. (3rd Hokage) They are event ninja for a reason. You have to do some special event and that is all.

    I really didn't see so much saltiness when the 3rd Hokage was on the event block.
This time you recharge and get chances in the wheel, then extend your jonin medal for 6 more months and on top of that you get shuriken for every 10 ingots you've spent, which is like 188 shurikens just from the jonin medal. Let's not forget that you can get Minato from all of that if you are extremely lucky. While the free players get 5 treasure keys daily so they can buy the "discounted" ninjas who are more expensive than before and baloons event in which they can only get some purifies. Yeah, totally balanced events , indeed.
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 0
  • Posts: 40
On 2016-11-25 03:43:53Show this Author Only
236#
  • Kenteiku On 2016-11-25 02:43:54
  • Yeah I was thinking the same thing. What happened?
The Dok showed up!
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 0
  • Posts: 40
On 2016-11-25 03:48:11Show this Author Only
237#
This makes me sad. The only event F2P can do is the sage key, which has rip off prices because coupons are rare, and that shuriken and everything else is ingot only. Way to leave out 60-80% of each server. I have no chance of getting Mabui unless she is in the next 3 events. Been trying to get Asuma WB from the last 4 and only have 50 some frags, after using coupons. Half of them came from survival trial. Should make events for people who never spent anything and have it only available to them. Give us half ass ninjas, but make it something to make it feel like we won't get smashed by the extremely high pay wall.
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 11
  • Posts: 78
On 2016-11-25 04:01:53Show this Author Only
238#
  • On 2016-11-25 03:48:11
  • This makes me sad. The only event F2P can do is the sage key, which has rip off prices because coupons are rare, and that shuriken and everything else is ingot only. Way to leave out 60-80% of each server. I have no chance of getting Mabui unless she is in the next 3 events. Been trying to get Asuma WB from the last 4 and only have 50 some frags, after using coupons. Half of them came from survival trial. Should make events for people who never spent anything and have it only available to them. Give us half ass ninjas, but make it something to make it feel like we won't get smashed by the extremely high pay wall.
u shouldn't buy Mabui frags cuz she can be easily obtained from Kage treasure as a whole later on, go for the purification runes instead. For f2p, it's all about planning what to buy and what not to buy at a time
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 0
  • Posts: 40
On 2016-11-25 04:09:02Show this Author Only
239#
  • On 2016-11-25 04:01:53
  • u shouldn't buy Mabui frags cuz she can be easily obtained from Kage treasure as a whole later on, go for the purification runes instead. For f2p, it's all about planning what to buy and what not to buy at a time
Which is nothing. Coupons are about 200/month so not like I get anything. Ima just sit in a corner and cry, maybe quit the game. Whenever I fight a P2W for something, I disconnect for 5minutes so I don't have to get my face pummeled in.
  • Registered: 2017-07-24
  • Topics: 7
  • Posts: 104
On 2016-11-25 04:16:09Show this Author Only
240#
Yeah well, its rough for a F2P sometimes. gotta accept that friend.
Reply
Quicky Post
Reply

Log in in order to Post. | Register