Current Team Weakness
1. Generally this team weakness is facing an immune enemy. as you may know my play style is about controling people. if i can't control him, than i'm screwed XD2. Dealing with people who have power 5k above you is hard. I am sure i dont need to explain this to you, right? :|3. in my server there are 1 team that i cannot defeat yet with this line up. his formation consist of Sage naruto, Iruka, Sage jiraiya, and scarlet blaze who take first mystery and death mirrage. i dont know why, maybe i'm just to noob for him. RIP me
i think its enough weakness for now, i will add more if people in my server kill me so much that i think this line up become useless in my server.
Shikamaru Mystery Damage
This section will cover mainly for shikamaru damage. Note that this test was done on kakashi clone. The purpose of this section is to let you know how much damage shikamaru can deal to a single target.
1. Damage done to normal enemy (no debuff)
2. Damage done to enemy under immobile status
3. Damage done to enemy under immobile and ignite status + amplify by fire main passive on ignite enemy
(note: ignore the hit count, i get 11 after the other and shikamaru hit kakashi clone)
Do you see the difference in damage? yummy ;P
In case you do not want to use naruto, you c*e this following line up as *ternative team to use. I will add a few note for each line up.1. Tobi-Shika-Blaze + Kisame (dont forget to change the summon to Kyushoku Deer and change the 3rd passive to Death Mirrage)
this line up offer more offensive style to you. With kisame and Tobi, you get guarantee 1 immobile enemy each round as both tobi and kisame mystery cause knockdown. Kisame can stand there alone and be just fine because he can gain his healt back to almost full thanks to his samehada which absorb chakra and get 10% his life each time the party get additional chakra. The reason why i not run this formation is because kisame is just 3 star. his healt gain is not that amazing to stand alone in 1 row. especially if you meet enemy with ninja in bottom and middle row and get comboed, kisame will just die in round 1. Also, kisame can proc accupunture to enemy with his standard attack.
2. Tobi-Shika-Blaze + Kurenai (talents and summon is the same with current line up)
Kurenai can give HP (much HP) and shield to front liner (tobi or oboro clone). Her chase will not affect combo if you pur her exactly like the formation.
3. Tobi-Shika-Blaze + Hinata (Take death mirrage as 3rd passive, change summon to tonton or chameleon)
Hinata can absorb almost any hit in round 1 and guaratee accupunture if you proc combo. But with the GNW kankuro being this month sign in reward, i doubt that she will be usefull as kankuro standar attack will just ignore or pierce through her shield.
4. Tobi-Shika-Blaze + Asuma WB (same with number 3)
Actually i dont know if i can list him here, as the title said, this guide is for F2P player and Asuma WB is considered Rare here. Anyway if you ever get him, you can replace naruto with him and get more output damage as long as your healt bar stay full. But i think he is more fragile than kisame. On top of that, he cannot gain life :/ Your choice.
5. Tobi-Shika-Blaze + Kabuto (same with number 2)
If you like healer on your team, this he can replace naruto
6. Tobi-Shika-Blaze + Shino (same with number 2)
i've tried this only one, and i must say that i regret cultivating him (RIP cult rune and awakening material). i though his mystery cooldown is 2 round. well guess i have to * it up :p
For now i will end my guide here, if you find this guide is good and want an upgrade for this guide, please do commend in the commend section and tell me your opinion about this formation. I will add more staff like battle simulation or maybe another alternative team. if you have an idea to upgrade this line up, just say it in the commend. See you soon guys :kiss:
This post was last edited by XYZDream at 2016-10-11 15:30 This post was last edited by XYZDream at 2016-10-12 13:53 This post was last edited by XYZDream at 2016-10-21 13:38