Good list in general but:
1) Typo and you want +2 mystery for ETR Madara
2) LM is best for Pain so that's correct (you don't need root just go double standard for more chakra so Pain can stack faster with kushina, it gives you immunity anyway)
3) For Shisui you obviously want Genma / Ashura for more chases / scaling instead of that kimimaro (you also completly rekt his trials btw, +2 / Y chases not the other way around)
4) Ukon / Habanero are probably best f2p choices so good tip right there
In general it goes like that:
1) 6path Pain (complete * not even close for other ninjas)
2) BT Kimono Shisui setups
3) BT GNW Temari setup (she is way better than Madara even 10tails and other options but I won't show setup that I made for my friends here. I know its selfish but I want my f2p friends to farm coupons and somebody from my server could steal it and beat them but trust me, she is insane and not that rng heavy with 1support that is completly meme tier in general but for this team its genius)
4) Everything else that just can't compete with 3 teams above.
Swapping those Shisui chases gives you way more scaling early rounds and Y 2nd chase does some decent dmg [with my power crits are above 200k x4 ppl] so its nice bonus to get few more M done but I agree that It's not huge deal for setup.
I didn't test Ukon myself so can't be sure about it (gengetsu used all my basic protections so will be hard for me to compare them today) but after checking his BT I can see how he should be very good for this event. Probably he is above Shisui like you said so Pain just dumb god mode tier then Ukon -> Shisui -> Temari
Log in in order to Post. LOGIN | Register