A new system has arrived to our version, Infinite Illusion.
This new system is quite complicated, yet quite simple at the same time. So I'll tell you almost all about it. The rest? you will have to test yourself.
Here's the li
If you want to ask anything, or tell me to add or fix anything, feel free to contact me in our game's Official Discord Server. The li
Sep 11th 2021
Updated on November 15th, added information and usable ninjas for Stage 3.
TheDo(c)ument is officially completed with:
1. General Information
2. Main Character Tips and Tricks
3. Ninjas that are noticed to use in each Stage.
4. Comparison of the scale of some ninjas usable in each Stage.
5. Ninjas that can be used to get decent damage if you don't have the good ninjas to use in each Stage.
One can say that this event has 3 stages:
1) Increased Chase damage -> you have to build your team around highest possible chase dmg (so ninjas like Kotetsu that have both scaling and super hard hitting chase are key on top of support ninjas like Genma / Ashura, Xmass Kushina or writer jirayia)
2) Increased Standard damage -> you have to build your team around highest possible standard dmg (select ninja that can drop multiple hard hitting standards or one that makes entire field with scaling clones that do the job for you like sai)
3) Increased Mystery damage -> you have to build your team around highest possible mystery dmg (Ninjas with scaling and hard hitting mystery with resets are priority like GNW temari etc)
and that's it.
Hope this update will have a breakthrough bubble shooter
For now, it looks like the author of kotetsu genma and jiraya is a good choice for a cast. backrooms game
It seems that increasing the standard damage will be the choice I use the most!
Log in in order to Post. LOGIN | Register