AZURE FANG GUIDE"FOCUS CONTROL TEAM"
Version 1.00, 2016-09-20 : CreatedVersion 1.05, 2016-09-23 : Correctly attach an image for ninja talent and formation by Sanamabits (thank you for the edit Mr. Sanamabits)Version 1.10, 2016-09-24 : - Add "comboes" section that will show reader how the combo work- Slightly change the interfaceVersion 1.20, 2016-09-27 : - Add "Version history" section- Slightly change the interface- Add "In-Depth *ysis" section- Change the title from " a guide to stay competitive using F2P ninjas" to " A Guide to stay competitive if you dont have OP/Rare ninja"- Move the "FAQ" section to page 1, article #2- Add "Alternative Team" sectionVersion 1.21, 2016-09-29 :- Add more team to "Alternative Section"
Hello, fellow ninjas, its me your average guy from server 44 deidara, XYZDream.
so as the tittle said, i wanna make a guide for azure fang user using ninja that can be upgrade to 5 star via elite instance (except main ). i will name this line up "FOCUS CONTROL TEAM". focus control in my term is you deal combo damage to one of enemy ninja while giving him/her debuff. for your information, english is not my native language. so i'm really sorry if i make mistake over grammar or spelling here and there.
You need to complete this few rule i made as to make this build/line up become effective.
1. Reach level 55 and capture ninja dog shiba as summon.
2. You only need to refine equipment both ninjas on move 1 and move 2. Don't spend your refine rune on another ninjas, except your move 1 and move 2 ninja equipment already reach its maximum refine.
3. Spend your coupon wisely, dont waste it on 9 tail event because no matter what, you are a water main, and water main have an average damage in nine tail event. spend it on magatamas and mood scroll only.
4. NEVER EVER GO AUTO IN FIGHT. because fighting in auto will mess up the initiating time. So please, dont go auto .. :)
Ninja, Talent and Formation
1. the combo you get if you start with naruto
2. if you start with kakashi
This section will *ysis ninja i use, describing their "Class" and "Job" for now (maybe in the near future, i will add more details to this section.
1. Water Main a.k.a Azure Fang
- Stall the fight with providing healing to injure teammate
- Combo Chaser
- Debuff enemy with Immobile
- Make all teammate can inflict poison with their taijutsu attack if using poison tai
Class: Offensive Tank
- Tank the team with his insane high HP growth in bottom row
- Clone spammer to protect hinata
- Round 1 initiator combo if there are at least 1 clone available
- Round 2, 4, 6 (and so on) mystery initiator with his odama rasengan / rasenshuriken
Class: Heavy Hitter
- The sole ninja within the team whose objective is to inflich high damage to enemy
- Round 3,5, 7 (and so on) mystery initiator
- Combo chaser
- Debuff enemy with Ignition and Paralyze
Class: Defensive Tank
- Soaked enemy ninja damage in top and middle row if there are no friendly clone on the field
- combo chaser
- Debuff enemy with Accuputure
In case you got bored or you are not interest in using the ninja i list above. Here are some alternative team you c*e that maybe will suit your style. You can change the formation. The one list here is just use as an example.
1. Azure Fang + Kakashi + Hinata + Tobi.
Pros: 8 complete combo start by any initiating mystry or any 2 standard attack exclude tobi and water main. Talent and Summon is the same with my initial team.
Cons: tobi hp growth is not that high compare to naruto, but he got unyielding though. if hinata mystery is on cd, she will be a punching bag for enemy ninja in top and middle row.
2. Azure Fang + Kakashi + Hinata + GNW Kiba.
Pros: GNW kiba mystery(if akamaru not die yet) proc poison tai damage to entire enemy team, and his chase also proc poison tai to more ninja
Cons: 2nd initiator is on move 3, it will bring trouble sometimes. GNW kiba is daily sign in event for august, so maybe you dont have him rigth now
3. Azure Fang + Hinata + Kakashi + Kankuro. < Submit by Magicians (in page 3) >
Commend : Make sure to drag kankuro last to the formation, so his puppet will spawn behind hinata. This is a typical "High Risk, High Reward" team. if kankuro kan activate his mystery in round 2, the target is pretty much will dead after round 2, because kankuro mystery (if there is puppet alive) deal high taijutsu damage to an entire enemy team. And also, this team will ALWAYS make 8 combo to 1 enemy regardless who start it as long as the attack proc combo.
to be continued in page 1, article #2.
This post was last edited by 111***@facebook at 2016-9-20 15:03
This post was last edited by XYZDream at 2016-9-21 14:42
This post was last edited by Sanamabits at 2016-9-23 23:58
This post was last edited by XYZDream at 2016-9-24 21:18 This post was last edited by XYZDream at 2016-9-27 14:50
This post was last edited by XYZDream at 2016-9-29 12:49 This post was last edited by XYZDream at 2016-9-29 12:53