what would happens when you get hit by let's say edo hiruzen mystery:
1) hiruzen's mystery deals 50% normal damage on your entire lineup.
2) only pos1 and pos2 of your team will get the damage reduction bonus.
3) 2 units at random get the damage reduction bonus.
4) no you got it all wrong this is how it works.
It's meant 2 hits of pure ninjutsu damage will be reduced by 50%(each round), Not 2 units that will get the 50% reduction on pure ninjutsu.
well back to edo hiruzen's example, his mystery is pure ninjutsu damage and he hits up to 9 units, so does it means all his mystery is considered 1 hit and then his chase is the 2nd hit ? (it's pure nin aswell supposed you have 2 clones to make it 30 combo mystery)
Yes, 1 shot of mystery is considered 1hit.
lineup: the common AGK kisame wind main one.
AGK uses her mystery: mystery damage get cut by 50%. mystery triggers the 10 combo of wind main (pure nin), 10 combo of wind main damage gets cut by 50%. the 10 combo + koh trigger the 20 combo of kisame (pure nin) since is the 3rd nin effect, then the 20 combo chase damage of kisame won't be reduced.
Aha, now that's something that makes him a must have ! thanks.
itachi fully counters edo hiruzen teams, but beware that for AGK teams is not said at all.
remember that for agk/kisame/wind main teams it's easy to trigger the 10 combo even without using AGK mystery, then could happen that the skilled enemy actually do not fire AGK mystery asap, but waits until 2 nin effects are dealt to you (sharks are pure nin effects, wind main standard attack is pure nin, etc...).
Remember also that dream state can be removed if the enemy owns more than 30 chakra points, condition way easier to be met by AGK teams than by hiruzen teams.
But yes, itachi imposes, very likely, on the enemy to delay AGK mystery, so gives you more time to choose what to do.
some questions i had in mind too:
1) does the protection of reducing ninjjutsu damage work on ENTIRE field including enemies (e.g. enemies can benefit from it) in a 3v3 setting? or does it only work for entire field (just you and allies)? or does it only work for your line-up (you only, not including allies)?
2) if it works on entire field including enemies, or entire field including allies only: who will be prioritised to receive less damage by 50%?
- e.g. if there are 12 units (your team of 4, and your 2 allies team of 4 each), who will get benefit?
Log in in order to Post. LOGIN | Register