just to make a whole sense here, cause i think some of this argument kinda misleading.
1. if the point is "competition" then 35k vs 130k+ surely NOT a competition, its a genocide. :p
2. there are no competition low power with potato ninjas vs non binary ninjas with med power.
3. if the point is "streak" than would it be more "competing" element when the match are on same bracket?
4. cross servers. well if the idea is competition for streaks then why it has be done on cross servers which lead to old servers having more % of higher BP and better ninja except u r the top 1-10% on your server which make u maybe around on their top 40% (from old servers) and as f2p=RIP.
5. no players/ server is dying thats why we need cross server.. well the problem presence cause there are no some sort of balancing in mind which can stacking all whales on 1 guild, there are no some sort game sense of shaking off u been plunder by same dude for a month/year, or there are no some sort of PVP that on its bracket.. while new servers is more appealing to go on.so this is also an issue.
6. why i never see people complaining when they get matches with low power people and how unjust its? cause maybe they also get bully from old servers and pass that to new servers and make it as the new normal standard.
7. just put on new born server players shoes for a while and u might see a whole different perspective. since this is not bother people from old servers, older even better.
8. time? make the req less portion to max battle timer we can have. its not even an issue...
however i do feels from both side since i also play this game on 1.0 and playing recently on new server, both have they own arguments. but the facts still remain "how this PVP unfair". so with that being said... my opinion is still... "this is not normal".
Yeah whales will always avoid another whales but if they change like ba
I agree.... I wish oasis did that for the sake of others that's been beaten up in SWB.
Well similar BP, as you may have seen some space time it could go up to 8-10 rounds. That's literally 6-10 min per fight (lag may include).
In sage you'd rather get many wins as much as you could. 3-5 Seconds fight that's what you need.
Sadly, sometimes goes to 5/10 mins even if you pick up a weak guy that has to deal with a horrible connection or that dces often (like happened to me yesteray against a 130k i would have owned in 20 seconds otherwise).
Sun scrolls? No-one that goes into SWB is really after those, they want the Advanced Refines. So long as you need a nice fat score to get a decent chunk of Adv Refines, you can expect the stronger to beat up the weak.
lol i go for the sun scrolls
Sage is pretty much compensation event for spending. There is always going to be a monster you can't beat.Learn to live with it. Sorry. Get what u get for free or afk and watch some anime during sage.
I have been in the position of being the weakling picked on and it made me PUSH HARDER and keep playing so I could overcome that and I did. Now I place 1-3 at least 50% of the time and if not 1-3 I place 4th the rest of the time.
Complaining doesn't help matters, save your resources, spend smart and maybe one day you can get to a position to place like I do. Its not going to just be handed to you, that's not how the world works.
PS: I don't spend a lot of money on the game either.
Sage is just about getting the most pts in the shortest time possible. Earning your own streaks give you far more pts than ending somebody else's streak. When one shotting 3 weak players earn you more pts than ending a 20 streak in 3 - 5 rounds, why would higher powers want to fight each other? It doesn't matter if you will win 100% times, when it takes too long to get the kill.
Log in in order to Post. LOGIN | Register