[Sun Scroll/Moon Scroll]
Two new currencies coming to the ninja world: Sun Scrolls / Moon Scrolls.
New Tool: Strange Stone
Players currencies for various stores will be converting to Sun and Moon Scrolls.
Daily Practice rewards and events will be updated to include these new currencies, which players can exchange in the new General Goods Store.
1. Event Reward Changes
Sun Scroll Events: Sage World Battlefields, Decisive Bonds, Fighting Matsuri Challenge, Nine-Tails Invasion, Rescue the Jinchuriki, Cat QUIZ
Moon Scroll Events: Team Instance，Strong-Approaching, Space-Time, Ranking Battle, Arena, Ninja Exam, Decisive Bonds
2. When obtained Sun Scrolls/Moon Scrolls reach the initial weekly limit (does not calculate additions increasing upper limit), the power of the Sun or Moon Scroll will be activated，increasing your lineups attributes until the end of the week.
3. When Sun and Moon Scrolls obtained through inheritance, attendance and events reaches the weekly limit, no further scrolls can be obtained for that week. (If the weeks obtained scrolls has yet to reach the weekly limit, 50% of that week’s scrolls will be passed on to the next week）
4. Power of the Sun Scroll：Increases lineup Health + 150, Attack + 75, Defense + 75.
Power of the Moon Scroll：Increases lineup Defense + 50, Resistance + 50.
[Groceries Storage Room]
Sun and Moon Scrolls, and Strange Stones, can be used in the Groceries Storage Room to purchase items still in stock.
New items can be purchased in the Sun Scroll Store and Moon Scroll Store. Rainbow Magatama, Bells and clothing specific to the Groceries Storage Room can be found
The Groceries Storage Room will receive new stock everyday at 5:00. Items fully stocked will not receive extra stocks.
[Group Research/Group Duty]
This week’s Version 5.0 brings the opening of the long awaited Group Research. This new system is very helpful to group members, not only to enhance attributes, but also for more incentives to participate in events. Let’s explore Group technology!
Group Research Explanation:
1. Group R&D Unit.
2. Research can be done through the R&D Unit.
3. Through the Weekly Research Tab, The next week’s researched items can be set.
4. The following week’s research will activate at Monday at 5:00 each week, affecting the whole group.
R%D Machine, Research Points:
1. R&D Machine level cannot exceed group level。
2. The higher the R&D Machines level, the faster Research Points are created.
3. Once the R%D Machine has reached its limit, Research Points can be bought using Group Funds.
4. Research level limit will start at level 1，For each increased R&D Machine level，Research level will increase by 3.
5. Research Points will start at 1，For each gained research level，Research Points created increases by 1.
1. Only Group Leaders, Seniors and Scientists can spend R&D Chips on Research.。
2. Only Group Leaders, Seniors and Scientists can set the research for the following week.
3. The new weeks research takes effect at 5AM every Monday，upon which the weeks research can no longer be changed.
4. Cross-Server related research can only be obtained after Cross-Server events have opened.
5. Some research lasts 2 weeks，these cannot be changed for the entire duration.
6. Some research cannot be set at the same time as others.
[Team Ninja Exam]
Team Ninja Exam consists of Normal Team Exam and Extreme Ninja Exam
Each player has 10 Assist Points per week, if players are on different levels, an assist point will be spent to enter at the players lowest level. Decide carefully before using an Assist Point, they refresh each week.
1）Normal Team Exam
Opening Requirements: Complete Single Exam to level 120
Group Composition: Teams are limited to 3 people
Levels: There are a total of 40 levels
Participation Requirement: There are minimum Power Level requirements
Regarding Sweep: Levels can be swept after completion to obtain rewards
2）Extreme Team Exam
Opening Requirements: Complete Normal Team Ninja Exam level 20
Group Composition: Groups are limited to 2 people
Levels: There are a total of 20 levels
Participation Requirement: There are minimum Power Level requirements
Regarding Sweep: Extreme Team Exam cannot be swept
New "Ninja Collection" *on in the ‘Ninja’ menu, unlocking at level 29.
The collection is divided into different scrolls, allowing for the easy checking and redeeming of ninja.
Currently 4 scrolls: Mission to the Land of Waves, Konoha Crush, Akatsuki Approaches, Pains Invasion
Ninja collection can provide attribute bonuses，and exchanges for ninja can be made.
New exchange function
The original trial store has been transferred to Ninja Collection, and the points obtained during survival trial can now be used to redeem ninja fragments in Ninja collection.
Naruto Online Managment Team
We know we promised Skill changes today but we are still finishing few things so it is delayed till tomorrow. During or after maintenance we plan to post all ninja and main character changes.
Sorry about that.
Strange Stones how be gonna get it?
There is limit to how much of Moon Scrolls you can get. Maximum is 80k Moon Scrolls but it does not mean you will get them. It depends on your level and activity. Tomorrow, all of your coins except coins from Survival Trial Shop, Summons Shop and Group Shop will be converted to Moon Scrolls. If you reach limit (80k) but you still have coins that need to be converted, they will be converted to Strange Stones. Strange Stones have their own shop where you can buy a lot of interesting things.
Is there going to be extra free ss convoy attempt? (germany had this). And is regular ninja exam going to get new levels? (I see the group one, but I want to know about regular).
We do plan to implement more Ninja Exams levels in future updates. As for your question about SS Convoy, we do have it as well. For Merged Servers it is Battle Rank TOP 100, for Non-Merged Servers it is Battle Rank TOP 50.
Wait,so basically,ALL the shops (group,arena,ranked,survival,summon,and space time shops) are closing and the new shop is going to take its place?
Summons Shop and Group Shop will stay, rest will be closed and replaced by another shop and Ninja Collection system. But don't worry, you won't lose your coins. They will be converted to Moon Scrolls and Strange Stones. Your Survival Trial will stay.
daiske can you please explain if like 1 ranked battle shop point is converted to 1 moon scroll ? and how many moon scrolls we can get converted tomorrow if there is a limit?
Maximum limit is 80k Moon Scrolls. If you still have more coins that need to be converted, they will be converted to Strange Stones. You will start with 0 Sun Scrolls.
Please keep in mind that just because the cap is 80k, it does not mean you will get 80k. It all depends on your activity and level. The higher level you are, the more Scrolls you will get.
Daiske one more question. if i have 70 fragments for a ninja that needs 80 . will i lose those 70 fragments and it will reset at 0?? and will i have to get those 80 fragments all over again?
You will not lose your ninja fragments, don't worry.
Dunno if there is already an existing Post (didnt found one so far) but is the ninja fragments refinement gone with 5.0 or does it get implemented later on ? ^^
Would be kinda hurtfull if not as i had more then 2k refiend points and sacrificed quite some fragments (sakura gnw, kakashi and neji) which i could have used other wise or wouldnt have needed to hunt for.
No, it was not supposed to happen but it is fixed now.
I have a question regarding the benefit hall power gift pack.... we that have reached max 70 k power will we be able to re-redeem the rewards after 5.0 because i saw that in germany which already is in 5,0, they are way better than the actual we got ? and will there be added the further rewards for power ? thank you
We will add more Power Gift Packs during 5.0. As for re-claiming old ones, I believe you won't be able to.
so what about all the items i got from the new rich field from Tsunade ?
and whats their purpose?
I assume you are talking about special ninja items/ninja tools for this feature. You keep them and you will be able to use them once this feature will be officially released.
Log in in order to Post. LOGIN | Register