There is no point in making a real guide for this feature because it's quite simple, so I decided I'll just share info about the max achievements/quests needed to achieve the gold trophies in each section.
Collection info for gold trophies
- 800 ninja stars
- 18 units to red +6 ninja awakens
- 20x lvl 6 magatamas
- 20x lvl 8 rune stones
- 20x lvl 7 refines
- 20x lvl 7 charms
- Sacrifice 5000 chakra for the group
- Contribute 100000 points for the group (group funds, donation)
- 150 participations in GNW
- Do 1000 wins in ranked arena
- Clear 280 arena missions
- ?? Zenith arena
- 35000 survival trial credit
- 30 Friends with lvl 10 friendship
- 150 Strong Approaching wins in team
- 500 Team Instance wins with a friend
Sage World Battlefields:
- 20 Field wins
- 500 consecutive SWB wins (I believe they mean killing streaks *ulative)
Fighting Matsuri Challenge:
- 200 Wins in Matsuri (individual wins, 5 wins per 1 matsuri)
- 30 Wins in Matsuri (general matsuri win, achieve 5 wins to win 1 matsuri)
- Advance Summons in Summon Cultivation at least 170 times
- 30 Summon Runes with lvl 8+
- 1000 Wins in Bond Arena
- 10000 Kills in Bond Arena
- 300 Victory Treasures obtained in Bond Arena
- 200 Space Time betting wins
- 30 Wins in Space Time "Strongest Ninja" tournament
Loser = Place bet failure in Space Time "Strongest Ninja" 10 times
Time and Tide wait for no man = Have backache 1 time in exploration
Arena Champion = 20 wins in a row in Ranked Arena
Arena Overlord = Be rank 1 in Arena ranking 1 time (Just to be there once in life)
Persevering Will = Lose 100 times in Arena (I assume only ranked)
Idol of the World = Being worshiped 50 times in Space Time (likes)
Hokage Encyclopedia = Acquire Full score on Ninja Test 10 times
King of Ramen = Own 9999 bowls of Ramen
Same nature attracts = Get up to 13 twin-Attributes in Ninja Tools add up congeniality!
Shinobi Chicken God = "Shinobi Chicken God" received (This is the 10 coupon gift from the Mine plunder)
True Champion = Be the champion in Space Time "The Strongest" 5 times continuously
Heart Of Hokage = Obtain Mystery Stone for the first time
Over Exhausted = Collect 10000 strange rocks
Please contribute to this list of "Mythical Results" and leave other trophies in comment I'll edit it here
I can tell you for Arena Overlord, you just need to be #1 at some point. I just got Six Paths for the first time last month. And I was the first one on our server to get to six paths that month. But, at the end of the month I was not #1.
I see, thank you for the info
Edited, thank you
Let's collect them all
You probably have to be the one to receive the gift. Not send.
For the Sage Battlefield... 500 Consecutive wins? That's crazy lol if it was like streaks. Does it carry over from one Sage to the next?
My idea on this is that it isn't just counting total wins, but rather the wins you get in row after the first. So, say you get 5 wins in a row, lose, then 3 wins in a row. Then it would count 4 from the 5 wins and 2 from the 3 wins, so you would get 6 added to your total. This is what makes the most sense to me for the wording. My level camping account has 163 total and I don't think I've ever gone through a sage battlefield without at least 1 loss. So, a loss doesn't reset the counter. The only question is if that first win counts to your total. I will try to check how the number changes the next time I do Sage.
For Mystical Results, the trophies that arn't gold tier, would their be a higher tier trophy?
j.e. Arena Champion is a silver trophy @ 20 consecutive wins, would there be a gold one at * wins?
Nope, there aren't higher tiers they are what they are already
Log in in order to Post. LOGIN | Register