I would like to post here what i got from the lucky stars event and then discuss if it is worth spending in this event or not. Also if other could post the number of spins and their rewards in order to increase the stats it would be very helpfull.
I did 60 spins so a total of 1180 coupons (1 free spin).
2 seal scrolls
2 summon scrolls
1 ay fragment
I got only 1 ay fragment, supposing that the probability of getting Ay is the same (probably lower though) than the probability of getting tendo, then you would probably need around 200+ spins to get 2 tendo frags. I supposed you get 1 frag every 50 spins and you get equal chances between tendo and Ay. So 4000 coupons. Not worth it. So if you only want tendo frags stay away from this event.
I got 2 seal scrolls and 2 summon scrolls, for the number of coupons it remains nothing more than a gimmik so not much to say about that.
The stars however are worth mentioning. I got on average around 30 stars (27-33) every 10 spins.
- Looking at the ninja hashirama would cost around 13-14k coupons which is less than what we usually get him at (he was going 16800 coupons in treasure of the sage). Still imo not worth spending that insane amount of coupons for a ninja, if you are a strong p2w then you might see value in it, specially with skill breakthrough.
- Ay goes for 37k coupons... so yea.
- Chojuro goes for 4.2-4.5 k coupons so seems ok
- 5 Tendo frags go for 3-3.5k coupons. I wont be spending for Tendo since he is not a great ninja for pvp and i would rather spend those coupons elsewhere, however if you really want him then go for it. Im sure many players will go and buy it since the cost is within reach of many players.
- Finally I get to the medium refines. This is the only reasons why i didn;t call this event unlucky stars outright. A medium refine costs 2 stars. I got 90 of them spending 1180 coupons. That is an average cost per medium refine of 13.3 coupons. With a 40% rebate in treasure of the sage (if you were so lucky to see one) they went at 15 coupons per rune. This is one of the best events for medium refines and i would strongly recommend stacking up on them here.
Medium refines go at 13.3 coupons on average, worth it. Don't bother with ninja in this event if you are f2p unless you absolutely want tendo, in that case it goes around 3-3.5k coupons + fininshed UT
Please post your experiences and opinions. I will try to update once a day or every 2 days if there is new data.