Dear Ninjas! We would like to thank you all for your support! Below you can check this week's coming updates, which will be coming on 05/25/17! Please, have a look below to check the new events! Weekly Strong Ninjas
When players are divided into the three different battlefields, they will be divided using the Cross-Server system and in accordance to players’ Level and Power! CROSS-SERVER DISTRIBUTION METHOD
Players will first be divided by their level. Second, the system will divide them by Power.
In a situation of Cross-Server system for Sage World Battlefields, high level and high powered players would be put into one Sage World Battlefields. Not into one field/camp, but into another event.
Details of the Sage World Battlefield Cross-Server? Look below!
Players are first ordered by level. Players with the same level will be ordered by Power. Then, in accordance to the Rank calculated by the system it goes in accordance to the following.
Rank 1 goes to Field/Camp 1, Rank 2 goes to Field/Camp 2, Rank 3 goes to Field/Camp 3, Rank 4 goes to Field/Camp 3, Rank 5 goes to Field/Camp 2, Rank 6 goes to Field/Camp 1, Rank 7 goes to Field/Camp 1, and so on; we hope this method will provide balance distribution to this timed event.
Rewards will be given in the Cross-Server system in accordance to the Cross-Server rank; this means that rewards will be given based in the same rewarding system as before, for the exception that the ranking for each Sage World Battlefields will be calculated in a Cross-Server system with the selected Cross-Server players during the event. (Even though it will be Cross-Server, there will still be several different battlefields, not a single global event). 2. "Monthly Event" updated. Summer has come! Go outside! Enjoy nice warm days while enjoying a nap outside in the nature! Do you have a beach nearby? Why don’t you go for a swim? Summer is coming!Event Period: June 1st – June 28th Details:a) Monthly Events are events that run during the whole month; it contains missions given for 4 weeks.b) Each week’s missions can be divided into Daily Missions and Weekly Missions. The former one will be reset daily (5:00 server’s time) while the later one will only be reset once weeklyc) After completing the given missions, rewards and points can be claimed. Points can be redeemed for rewards in “Redeem Gifts”. Points can be ac*ulated till the last day of the Monthly Event (which is June 28th for this month).d) Monthly Gift Pack is coming soon, please pay attentions to the Time-limited Shop to buy Points by buying the gift pack.Note: Monthly Gift Pack will be available from 5/25- 5/31. Monthly Points for May will be reset to 0 after 5/31. Remember to use them in time!
3. "Sakura's Gift" New event added. Do you like Sakura? Sakura has some trouble now, help her and get likeness to exchange for items that you want!Event Period: May 25th – May 31stRequirements: Players must reach Level 40 in order to participate. Details:a) Players can find NPC Sakura in West Konoha or click “Sakura” in event interface to find her. 4. "Platinum Recharge" event added. Valuable items and Ninja come to Ninjas! Get them after recharging!Event Period: May 25th – May 31stDetails:a) Recharge a given amount of Ingots every day to claim prizes! Prizes can be claimed once daily.b) An extra reward c*so be claimed if players recharge a given amount of Ingots every day for a given number of days over the event period.c) This event refreshes every day at 00:00 (server time).d) Players can get rewards:Coupons*20, 10% Discount Voucher; Seal Scroll, Level 3 Magatama PackKiller Bee fragment*8, The Cave Key; Killer Bee fragment* 24, Seal scroll*5Sasuke fragment*1, Seal scroll*3; Sasuke fragment*10, Purification Breakthrough Pill
5. "Time-Limited Ninja Recruitment" event added. Ninjas looking to get stronger can join in and get ninja's fragments or new items; everyone is welcome to check it!Event Period: May 25th – May 31stRequirements: Players must reach Level 11 in order to participate. Details:a) By clearing Plot/Elite Instances, players will have a random chance to get Keys.b) Use the Keys to open the Treasure and earn yourself Treasure Points.c) The normal situation is for a player to obtain 3 Treasure Points, but the more the times you open the Treasure, the bigger the chances of getting more points!d) Use Treasure Points to get amazing rewards!e) "Treasure's Key" bought for this week's events need to be spent during this given week. Once the event ends, not spent "Treasure's Key" will be reset to 0.
6. "Colorful Balloons" event added. The skill of using Shuriken is one of the most basic skills of ninja. Use your Shuriken to pop up balloons and get points! Rewards await you!Event Period: May 25th – May 31stRequirements: Players must reach Level 30 in order to participate. Details:a) During the event, according to the conditions for the completion of each mission, pass checkpoints in Survival Trial to get generous rewards. Players should challenge at least once to get rewards (Sweep only is not count for the requirement.)
b) The first 4 missions will be reset daily while the last 3 missions can only be claimed once during the event.
c) To obtain last rewards, players should select 12 Ninja to complete Survival Trial
13. "Shinobi Feast - Recharged Rewards" added, let's celebrate the Shinobi Feast! By recharging Ingots, players will be able to spin a wheel to get valuable rewards!Event Period: May 25th – May 28thRequirements: Players must reach Level 21 in order to participate. Remark: All the rewards can only be claimed once during the event.
15. "Time-Limited Shop" event added. New packs available in the "Time-Limited" Shop! Have a look at the new packs, don't miss this chance!Available: May 25th – May 27th. Players must reach Lv.43 to buy.Common Cloth Pack, Medium Cloth Pack and Advanced Cloth PackCommon Thread Pack, Medium Thread Pack and Advanced Thread Pack Available: May 28th – May 31th. Players must reach Lv.11 to buy.Lucky Seals Pack and Special Seals Pack 16. A new Ninja was added as the reward for June's Daily Sign in: Kiba 17. Last, but not least, "Treasure's Key" obtained for this week's events need to be spent this week, once the events end, the "Treasure's Key" that you didn't spend will be reset to 0. The Monthly Events will be over this week, players who still want to get Points in the Monthly Event, please pay attention to the event's deadline! Remark: The deadline of the New Server Events and Weekly Events are set in accordance to the player's local time (computer's time), not the server’s time. Daily Missions and Daily Recharge event (event in which you can get a 4-Stars Gaara if recharging continuously for 5 days) are all refreshed at 5:00 (server’s time). Don't miss out! Naruto Online Operation Team
This post was last edited by Acer1 at 2017-5-24 20:40 This post was last edited by Acer1 at 2017-5-24 22:21