Dear Ninjas! We would like to thank you all for your support! Below you can check this week's coming updates, which will be coming on 05/11/17! Please, have a look below to check the new events!
Weekly Strong Ninjas
1. "Cat Quiz" New Function added. Do you want to test if you really know the Naruto World? Come and test yourself, rewards will be sent according to your familiarity!Event Period: After May 11th MaintenanceRequirements: Players must have reached Level 30 in order to participate.
How to:a) Players can find Aoneko – the Examiner Cat in North Konoha. Every Thursday, during 8:10PM – 8:20PM, players can click on Aoneko to register Cat quiz.
b) Event will officially start at 8:20PM. All registered players are required to enter the Q&A field before 8:20, once the Quiz begins, participants who are late cannot join the Quiz this time, even if he/she has already successfully registered.
d) Quiz will have 20 questions, when the questions appear, players must select their answers within 15 seconds. And the hide function *on is on the top right corner.e) Players will receive 10 points for correct answer and 0 point for incorrect one. The rewards will be sent to players via ingame mail account. The higher points will get better rewards.f) We received feedbacks on how this event clashes with world boss event for now, we highly suggested players to clear off this event first which takes 5 minutes before proceeding to the world boss event.
2. New instance "Yagura's Invasion" added in Strong Approaching, which will be available on May 15th! Ninjas, go and defeat in group or single mode as soon as you can!Event Period: 15th May onwardsRequirements: Players must have reached Level 43 in order to participate.
Details: Consume 10 stamina to enter the fight, after defeating 4 waves of enemies now, you can get threads and clothsa) The new instance will only start on Monday, 15th may onwards.b) Players will still be having the current "Prison Poison" SA until the end of this week.
3. "Weekend Event" New Function added. Have a relax during weekends, some little casual games are suitable for weekends~Event Period: After May 11th Maintenance(Every weekend onwards starting from Saturday 5AM to Monday 5AM)Requirements: Players must have reached corresponding level in order to participate.
a) Ninja Puzzle: Requirements: Players must have reached Level 30 in order to participate.1) Click the “Start” *on in Ninja Puzzle to enter the game. Hold the left mouse *on to drag the pieces. Put the pieces in the correct position to complete the puzzle during the time given. After finishing the puzzle correctly, click the “Confirm” *on to go back to the former page to claim the rewards;2) Players can complete each difficulty once daily to earn the rewards. You can enjoy the puzzles several times in a day, but can only get rewards for the first time you play them. b) Chase Mission:1) Looking at the map, find the fake ninja and defeat it to get the corresponding ninja fragments;2) A total of 3 chances to get rewards daily. c) Searching for Scrolls of Truth: Requirements: Players must have reached Level 30 in order to participate.1) Successfully pass the team instance to get a special scroll;2) Get a maximum amount of 3 scrolls per day;3) Players may get a fake scroll in this event, open real and fake scrolls players can get different random rewards.
4. "Nine Tails Strength" New event added. Gather all tail beasts to obtain gift packs! Items and Ninjas for you are in redeem shop!Event Period: May 11th – May 17thRequirements: Players must have reached Level 20 in order to participate. How to:a) Players can find event icon in main interface.
c) The plates will reset daily at 00:00 which will include progress of the plates and gathered Tailed Beasts.d) All players have a free daily attempt. During the events, players can reset the plates and Gift packs 3 times, by doing so, it will not give player another free attempt.e) Players can get Gift Packs by gathering Tailed beasts. f) The points player gathered, can be redeemed in event to get good items and ninja.g) Please be reminded, to claim all your rewards prior to resetting the plates. This is due to all of the claimable rewards, will be reseted together with the plates and players will have to re-open the plates to claim it again.
5. "Total Recharge Rebate" event added. Want your money to be valuable? Then, it's now time to recharge! The more ingots you recharge, the more valuable rebates you can get!Event Period: May 11th – May 17thRequirements: Players must have reached Level 30 in order to participate. Servers that opened in the last 14 days will not be participating in this event.
Details:During the event, players who recharge the required amount of Ingots can get different rewards as rebate. The Ingots recharged will be ac*ulated during the event. A Strong Ninja awaits you!
6. "Missions General Mobilization" event added. Look for the Mission Dealer to receive missions, you can finish a mission yourself or give it to a friend to complete, earning mission points. The rewards consist of ninjas and other valuable items! You c*so obtain a gift pack by going to the Shop. By buying a Gift Pack in the Shop, you’ll also be able to earn points and items! Be fast and take part on it! Extraordinary ninjas and items are waiting for you!Event Period: May 11th – May 17thRequirements: Players must have reached Level 30 in order to participate.
How to:a) In Hot Topics, go to the “Missions General Mobilization” event. In the bottom part of the event’s interface, click in “Mission Dealer” (underlined and colored in orange) to open the World Map. The location of the Mission Dealer will be marked with a scroll. Your character will automatically run to the Mission Dealer’s location if your click the Scroll that appears in the Map.b) The Mission Dealer can randomly appear within 3 different locations on the Map. Players need to find it by themselves, and then click it to get at most 5 missions at a time (can click Mission Dealer more than once while it is in the same location). Missions can be completed by yourself or be given to your friends. Each player can get and complete in total 10 missions per day. If you’re not satisfied with the missions you obtained, you can spend 5.000 Coins to cancel a specific mission, look for the Mission Dealer again to get new missions for you or your friends to complete. c) Players will get 5 points after completing a mission. Get an additional Missions Gift Box when you complete a mission gifted by a friend. The additional gift pack contains 10 points and some random items. The Missions Gift Box is sold in the Time-Limited Shop as well. Once the event end, Missions Gift Boxes will be reset to 0. Remember to use them on time.
7. "Gift Pack's Special Offer" event added. New packs with attractive discounts will be updated daily. Are you ready to get them all?!Event Period: May 11th – May 17th
Details:a) During the event, the items in the packs will refresh daily at 5:00. Players can buy different items with high-valued discounts.b) Each pack can only be bought for a limited number of times daily. Don’t miss out!c) Day One: Seal scroll, Summoning scroll, coins; Level 4 life magatama, Level 4 attack magatama, Level 4 defense magatama; Level 5 ninjutsu magatama, Level 5 attack magatama. Day Two: Seal scroll, Summoning scroll, coins; Seal scroll*5, Summoning scroll*5; Cave key Gift Pack; Day Three: Seal scroll, Summoning scroll, coins; Sword of God, Level 4 Magatama Pack; Sakura Day Four: Seal scroll, Summoning scroll, coins; Level 5 ninjutsu magatama, Level 5 attack magatama, Seal scroll; Sasuke , Level 5 Magatama Pack. Day Five: Seal scroll, Summoning scroll, coins; Purification runes, Purification protection runes; Asuma , Level 5 Magatama Pack. Day Six: Seal scroll, Summoning scroll, coins; Leaf Fan, Level 4 Magatama Pack; Pain-Chikushodo, Level 5 magatama pack. Day Seven: Seal scroll, Summoning scroll, coins; Seal scroll*5, Summoning scroll*5; Iruka, Level 5 magatama pack.
8. "One-Ingot Sales" event added. You wish to get amazing items by spending a small amount of Ingots? Come and try this event!Event Period: May 11th – May 17thRequirements: Players must have reached Level 11 in order to participate.
Details:a) Every item has a required number of participation, players can spend at least 1 ingot to participate in one of the Phases of an item, once the required number is reached, the system will choose a lucky player who will get the item in his mailbox.b) Every item has a limited number of “Phases”. Once an item reaches the required number of participation, it is randomly given to a lucky player, and the item will move up a “Phase”.c) The more times a player participates, the higher the chances of being chosen by the system to get an item!d) By the time the event ends, if the required number of participation for a “Phase” was not reached, the ingots for participation in a certain Phase of an item will be given back to the player as Coupons.e) During this event, the following items can be acquired: Seal Scroll, Primary Refine Box,Pain optional gift pack and Lucky Seals Pack!
9. "Time-Limited Shop" event added, during the event, players can get points by Login, Clearing Instances and Spending Ingots. Rewards are awaiting for you!Event Period: May 11th – May 17thRequirements:Players must have reached Level 45 in order to participate.
Details:a) Players can obtain 1 Point by logging in daily and can obtain more points by completing Plot/Elite Instances.b) By Spending 10 Ingots daily, you might also get 1 Point.c) Remember to use the Points before the deadline of the events (which is according to the computers’ time) or it will be reset to 0.d) Players can redeem following rewards in this event: Guy’s Tortoise fragment Naruto ’s fragment Summoning Scroll Seal Scroll Level 3 Rune Pack Cave key
10. "Summon Rebates" event added. Will be available starting on the 11th May! Claim Summoning Scrolls Gift Packs by spending Summoning Scrolls! Summons are waiting for you!Event Period: May 11th – May 13thRequirements:Players must have reached Level 50 in order to participate.
11. "Recruitment Feedback" event added. Draw from specific Treasures to get more rewards in this event! Make the best use out of your Seal Scrolls!Event Period: May 14th – May 17thRequirements: Players must have reached Level 50 in order to participate.
How to:a) Draw the required times in Tendo Treasure, Five Kage Treasure to claim rewards!b) Drawing from other treasures and using “Free Draw” will not be accountable for this event.
12. "Sakura Festival" event added, complete daily missions and receive free rewards! Strengthen your ninja! Go and exchange wishes!Event Period: May 11th – May 17thRequirements: Players must have reached Level 30 in order to participate.
Details:Clear 1 of the Daily Missions to get 1 Wish, you can get a maximum of 5 Wishes daily. Using up 1 Wish will give the player a chance to get a random reward and to trigger the “Sakura Blessing” (a special cute animation that can be activated in this event!). Wish you all the best!
13. Last, but not least, "Missions Gift Box" and "Points in Time-Limited shop" obtained for this week's events need to be spent this week, once the events end, the "Missions Gift Box" and "Points in Time-Limited shop" that you didn't spend will reset to 0.
Remark: The deadline of the New Server Events and Weekly Events are set in accordance to the player's local time (computer's time), not the server’s time. Daily Missions and Daily Recharge event (event in which you can get a 4-Stars Gaara if recharging continuously for 5 days) are all refreshed at 5:00 (server’s time). Don't miss out!
Naruto Online Operation Team
This post was last edited by Acer1 at 2017-5-11 16:37