Seeing as it has been a a few days I thought I would share some of what I have found with the new system to help people clear up any misconceptions they have.
1) As a Jonin medal holder I was able to invite 3 ninja from day one. My bond level is now 69 and I am still only able to invite 3. Day two I had 5 ninja total show up at my home, day three 7 ninja and today 11 ninja. The number of ninja that show up at your home is related to the ninja refreshes on beloved Ero Sennin's screen, when you mouse over your level you can see all your stats. The three you invite are just ones that you absolutely want to show up while the remaining difference (max-3) are randomized appearances.
2) When viewing total stats on Ero Sennin's page, mousing over your level shows stats gained for your team from bond system. These values are given to every ninja in your team regardless. The stats displayed when you mouse over individual ninjas are the bonuses they, and any alternate forms of them, get as extra. As such, they receive the direct bonus from your overall as well as their individual bonuses, which can add up to quite a bit of a bonus.
3) The missions are indeed only at multiples of 5. The first mission always gives 5 of said ninja frag, 5 coupons and a varying small reward, in that order. The second mission gives 5 ninja frags, 10 coupons and varying small reward, from the two I have done. I have yet to get a ninja to bond level 15 but I would assume the rewards continue to increase, hopefully in more than just coupons or double the small stam pots. I am interested if we start to see upgraded versions of their frags, hence me working on Naruto, or more in general but that will come later if not here already, I suppose.
4) Shop refreshes are limited to 3 a day as well, despite the Sennin page increasing it with level. This may or may not get addressed in the future but as of now it is limited. The price increases by 50 for every refresh.
5) There are right and wrong answers for the ninjas questions in chat. Sadly I have no resource for all of the proper choices but be wary of what you choose as there are no redos for that day.
6) As far as what to trade in there are already several places to go but this post by Nirai has an easy to use chart and useful information regarding points needed: http://forum.naruto.oasgames.com ... 6916&highlight=Bond This post was last edited by Rozuka at 2017-4-2 08:12