1. Server ID: S166: Monkey King
2. GNW participation and group activity: 3, rarely 4 groups participate, with 1 dominating winning every single time. Rankings always look the same.
3. Sage World Battlefields status: up to 10 people per field, last sage world: 30 participate
but, after i see the ranking for Sage World Battle, i count some ppl its another account from other player, i count there is have 9 another account from other players.
4. Average power: highest power in top10: 47k (just 1 ppl), Top 2 - 6 is 40k-42k, lowest power in top10: 34k, lowest power on top100: 16.5k
5. Matsuri participation: After implementation of cross server matsuri I haven't seen anyone from my server there. There are no complaints about finding matches though.
6. Ability to kill Kurama in the World Boss event: Possible
Our server is not exactly dead, more like dead-ish, but wars are already pretty boring, sage world is always won by the field which has the strongest player, and overall server activities are rather slow paced. People are getting bored, with more and more quitting the game. Plundering is close to impossible, because barely anyone below top 50 even plays actively anymore.
This post was delayed a lot, but after a talk with some people of my server we decided asking wouldn't hurt